Small businesses need to use Managed (Security) Service Providers (MSP or MSSP) security services to ensure business infrastructure is running smoothly and securely.
Here are some good reasons to use them:
1. They have experience configuring complex security solutions
2. They have processes for managing incidents
3. They can provide advice on investing in “people, processes and technology”
4. They eliminate the need for you to have deep in-house expertise
5. Many can offer security awareness training solutions
They also have a stake in keeping your business secure, since breaches in your network can impact their other customers.
You should look for service providers that have services that meet your needs and have a good reputation.
It’s been a “super-fantastic” experience to see people learning and talking about security threats.
For just $325 USD, you can run a 6 week, automated program for gamified phishing awareness training and challenges. (Limited time offer. Normally valued at $999 USD)
Use Promo Code: 6WEEKS
Scott Wright is CEO of Click Armor, the gamified simulation platform that helps businesses avoid breaches by engaging employees to improve their proficiency in making decisions for cyber security risk and corporate compliance. He has over 20 years of cyber security coaching experience and was creator of the Honey Stick Project for Smartphones as a demonstration in measuring human vulnerabilities.