Cyber Security Awareness Training for Remote Workers
With the rush toward home-based work, employees are now vulnerable to new cyber security threats. That’s why Click Armor offers gamified training for remote work – an engaging way to stay safe away from the office.
Working from Home – Securely
A single successful cyber attack could cost an organization millions of dollars and cause significant reputational damage. Home Alone is designed to give employees the skills they need to fight against phishing, social engineering and other security threats facing remote workers.
In this module you will learn:
- Why and how security risks are different when working from home
- Best practices for protecting work and home information assets
- Important risks requiring special attention to safeguards such as authentication, physical security and wireless security
- Best practices for protecting work and home information assets URLs
- Email and social engineering simulation exercise scenarios
Users are placed in realistic threat scenarios and asked to make choices. They are rewarded or alerted accordingly.
Click Armor’s Email Defender takes users through an interactive learning experience to detect suspicious emails.
When we moved to a fully remote workforce on short-notice we wanted to be certain that our employees had the skills to deal with new cyber security challenges. Click Armor’s Home Alone module proved to be an engaging and effective way to give our employees the skills they need to work safely from anywhere.