Looking to apply your skills in a startup environment?
We are always on the look-out for great talent, and would love to hear about your experience and achievements.
We are currently looking for energetic, skilled individuals to help us in these areas…
Intermediate/Senior Web Developer
Click Armor is leading the way in helping business managers battle cybersecurity risks using gamified simulations and challenges. Where static training programs leave end-users bored and unmotivated, Click Armor’s advanced, immersive user experiences improve proficiency of end-users, to create resilient, self-defending teams.
As an Ottawa, Ontario SaaS start-up, we are looking for an experienced developer to join our team to help us build a modern, scalable web-based platform, offering gamified learning for cybersecurity awareness, risk management, and other critical learning areas. Note: This job is open to Canadian-based developers only (citizens, permanent residents, landed immigrants).
- Collaborate with Product Management on product requirements and direction
- Work as a key member of a team to design, develop, and test system enhancements
- Build front-end web applications that provide a gamified experience for learners in the corporate environment
- Drive product quality by following software development best practices
- Ensure that your work is readily understandable by co-workers and other stakeholders
- Debug and resolve field-found issues in a timely manner
- Degree in software development or equivalent
- 3 years+ of software development
- Experience doing responsive/progressive design (especially with flex / grid)
- Experience with Angular 10 (or React) is highly desirable
- Experience using REST APIs
- Experience writing automated testing to validate/exercise an API
- Comfortable with Git-based version control, preferably GitHub
- Self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- A desire for learning and process improvement
- Passion for collaboration, but ability to work independently
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to haves:
- Competence with SQL databases, preferable in a Microsoft environment
- Experience with Single Sign On technologies (OAuth, Active Directory)
- Experience doing localization (multi-language support)
- Skilled at building wireframes from style guide/ UX direction
We’d also love to hear about your other skills, experience and interests that would make you a valuable part of our team.
If chosen, you’ll become part of a fast-moving development team that uses DevOps and automated testing to build high quality, scalable solutions, primarily in a remote work environment.
For more information, and to apply for this position, please send an email with your CV to email@example.com
Gamified Security Awareness Training for Motivated Learning
Click Armor is the first immersive employee training that is actually fun, and that is built on a flexible gamified content delivery platform designed for general risk awareness education, practice and assessment. Instead of focusing on completion, experience gamified challenges with real-world impact. In your free trial you will learn to detect phishing attempts. You will also experience gamification through scores, leaderboards and other motivational techniques.
I have just completed the security awareness training. I think your e-learning/gaming platform is a lot of fun and a bit addictive. There is a competition going on in the office to see who can get the highest score, and I learned a lot along the way.