Looking to apply your skills in a startup environment?
We are always on the look-out for great talent, and would love to hear about your experience and achievements.
We are currently looking for energetic, skilled individuals to help us in these areas…
Experienced Full-Stack Developer
Click Armor is an Ottawa-based start-up that is innovating in the rapidly growing area of cyber security awareness training, with a “gamified” SaaS training platform that engages end-users to learn within a highly interactive environment.
We are looking for an experienced full-stack developer to join our team, and help us build a leading edge, scalable multi-tenant web-based platform. The platform provides highly interactive, gamified learning within a unique framework for specialized awareness and compliance training requirements such as risk management, privacy, diversity and equity. Note: This job is open to Canadian-based developers only.
- Collaborate with Product Management on product requirements and direction
- Work as a key member of a team to design, develop, and test end-to-end projects that meet our clients’ requirements
- Build front-end web applications that provide a gamified experience for learners in the corporate environment
- Build backend processes for managing multi-tenant learning system, with elements such as WebGL course modules, leaderboards, achievements, etc.
- Design and implement scalable RESTful APIs
- Drive product quality by following software development best practices
- Ensure that your work is readily understandable by co-workers and other stakeholders
- Debug and resolve field-found issues in a timely manner
- University degree in software development or equivalent
- 3 years+ of software development
- Experience with ASP.NET Core
- Experience writing RESTful APIs
- Competence with SQL databases, preferable in a Microsoft environment
- Experience writing automated testing, preferably xUnit
- Comfortable with Git-based version control
- Self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- A desire for learning and process improvement
- Passion for collaboration, but ability to work independently
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with microservices and API gateway
- Experience with Single Sign On technologies (OAuth, Active Directory)
- Experience with Angular, HTML, CSS, TypeScript
- Experience doing localization (multi-language support)
- Experience with DevOps in a cloud services environment (Azure)
- Experience with Android or iOS development
About Click Armor
Click Armor provides gamified cyber security awareness training for Managed Service Providers (MSPs), insurance, accounting, manufacturing, and other industries. Solutions include awareness training and assessment for employees to help them learn to avoid cybersecurity risks such as phishing, spear phishing, social engineering awareness, risk management, and more.
Our solutions engage the learner with many different gamified elements, avoiding the problems of traditional corporate training approaches. Our customers include organizations in such diverse fields as financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, professional services, accounting, government, and biotechnology.
We’d also love to hear about your other skills, experience and interests that would make you a valuable part of our team.
If chosen, you’ll become part of a fast-moving development team that uses DevOps and automated testing to build high quality, scalable solutions, primarily in a remote work environment.
For more information, and to apply for this position, please use our application form. (HERE)
Gamified Security Awareness Training for Motivated Learning
Click Armor is the first immersive employee training that is actually fun, and that is built on a flexible gamified content delivery platform designed for general risk awareness education, practice and assessment. Instead of focusing on completion, experience gamified challenges with real-world impact. In your free trial you will learn to detect phishing attempts. You will also experience gamification through scores, leaderboards and other motivational techniques.
I have just completed the security awareness training. I think your e-learning/gaming platform is a lot of fun and a bit addictive. There is a competition going on in the office to see who can get the highest score, and I learned a lot along the way.