Get a free gamified phishing assessment for up to 100 people using Click Armor’s…
“Can We Be Phished?”
Assess how vulnerable your end-users are
to phishing attacks.
Worried that employees can be tricked by phishing messages?
Attackers are exploiting the new reality of changing IT procedures and widespread disinformation with scams targeting employees’ confusion and desire for important news. It’s time to see if your team has the necessary skills to spot phishing messages.
See if your team is prepared for messages that simulate:
- IT helpdesk staff with changing procedures
- HR managers with updates for personnel
- Pandemic advisories from health agencies
- Government news about special programs
…with 3 minutes of their time.
“The gamification makes it so engaging. It’s more like real life.”
– Midsized Non-profit Employee
Assess your team now & start eliminating phishing risks
What is a gamified phishing assessment?
While you may be familiar with “live phishing assessments” or “mock phishing campaigns”, a gamified phishing assessment is a much better way to measure human vulnerability to phishing risks, without many of the disadvantages of sending live simulated phishing messages.
How does a gamified phishing assessment work?
A gamified phishing assessment allows team members to test their skill at spotting suspicious or safe messages in a quick and fun way.
They are presented with a series of simulated messages to sort as safe or suspicious. They can be shown immediate feedback, or it can be done as a “blind” assessment that presents their results at the end of the series of messages.
Why is a gamified phishing assessment better than a live phishing simulation?
Live phishing simulations are easy to deploy, but they are actually more difficult to administer in a way that provides actionable information about a team’s vulnerability to phishing.
- Employees are starting to rebel against being targeted with live phishing simulations, causing harm to the corporate culture. Gamified phishing assessments are a fun and positive way for employees to learn about their proficiency and areas for improvement.
- It is hard to get a proper trend analysis with an “apples to apples” comparison, especially when different message topics are used in each campaign. Gamified phishing assessments provide much more meaningful data.
- The “click through rate” is often treated as a sacred metric by management, when there are actually many variables that make this number unreliable. Gamified phishing assessments provide multiple perspectives on proficiency and vulnerability of a team.
How do gamified phishing assessments provide more value?
A gamified phishing assessment is based on a consistent set of simulated phishing messages, where each one can exercise employees’ analytical skills, to provide a richer set of data about whether employees are actually careless, overly cautious or know exactly what to do to avoid phishing messages.
Want to try Click Armor?
We have several options for you to try:
*Note: By submitting your email address you consent to us contacting you in future. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Access your FREE online gamified phishing assessment for your team.